We are currently looking for a Sales Leader that will be responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities at our group company (Plaza Crystal, The Crystal Luxury Bay Resort, Kimono Hotel and Bali Crab Factory)
In terms of key responsibilities, first and foremost and just like every other position within our company, this role will advance New Crest Image’s core values of People come First, Communication is Knowledge, Giving is Fun, Experiences are Memorable and Response-Ability is Ours. While this position will be strategic, the ideal candidate must be able and willing to be “hands-on.” This key Leader will be involved with selling for a branded hotel within the market. A recent successful hotel track record is required. In addition, some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implement Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Achieve Revenue and RevPAR targets for all business segments.
- Adjust sales forecasts as needed. Keep the General Manager and Corporate apprised of the status of these forecasts to ensure that the property has a steady stream of business throughout the year.
- Develop and execute marketing and advertising programs within the General Manager’s guidelines and the approved budgets.
- Leverage any opportunities to cross-sell among other NewcrestImage properties.
- Maintain high visibility in the surrounding community.
- Lead the Sales Department to achieve revenue and sales goals.
- Implement and maintain efficient sales office procedures for productive use of staff time and ensure the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.
- Ensure follow up on all sales leads in a timely manner.
- Assist in the recommendation and development of rate strategies.
- Maintain historical trend analysis for the property.
- Ensure the prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts.
- Identify and analyze competition, both locally and regionally.
- Attend Chamber of Commerce meetings as well as other pertinent community activities.
- Develop strategic relationships with third-party providers.
- Ensure that the web and third-party electronic distribution channels are continuously reviewed, researched, and updated for maximum hotel exposure and maximum room night generation.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events to promote assigned properties.
- Provide sales call reports to the General Manager and the Director of Operations as required.
- Set group and corporate sales goals and monitor progress toward these goals.
- Direct other Associates in developing and implementing effective sales actions.
- Respond to off-property requests for sales information.
- Negotiate rates and promotions with guests and vendors.
- Prepare and generate sales action plans on a quarterly basis.
- Manage relationships with decision makers at top accounts.
- Maintain awareness of market situation and its impact on the hotel. Anticipate business needs with flexible planning.
- Attain personal booking goals on key accounts.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with all Guests, Associates, and Community Members.
- Train and develop both leadership and sales skills in all subordinates.
- Ensure all lead generation and follow through is recorded properly and according to Company policy.
- Prepare and present contracts for execution by future Guests.
- Enforce NewcrestImage Public Relations SOP.
- Enforce Brand requirements and utilize brand tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Minimum five years of sales and marketing in the luxury hotel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills
Send Your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org